QGC has developed a comprehensive training programme that we would like to offer to our clients and individual.
Our training team have a combined 30 over years of physical and futures trading, execution and arbitration and claim experience.
The courses are tailored to customer requirements and the levels of knowledge and experience of their staff.
The courses are theory and practical with an emphasis on physical and future trading and full spectrum on execution as well as market studies on pricing-economics, and strategic analysis.
Courses can be conducted to groups or individually; at the clients premises or in our offices. Please contact us to discuss your training requirements – email@example.com
- INTRODUCING YOURSELF TO THE MARKET
- CONTRACTS – GAFTA , ANEC, ETC
- KNOW YOUR CLIENT – SELLER AND BUYER
- TECHNIQUES ON WRITING AN OFFER AND BIDDING
- KEYPOINTS BEFORE SELLING
- NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- QUOTATION AND CONFIRMATIONS
- PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
- UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMER REQUIREMENT
- SELLING AND PURCHASE ORIGIN &/ DESTINATION COUNTRY REQUIREMENT
- FUTURE MARKETS (COMMODITY , TIMING, REPORTS ETC)
- INTRODUCTION TO THE TRADING PLATFORM
- TYPES AND EXCHANGES
- THE FUTURES CONTRACT
- MARKET STRUCTURE
- CALCULATION ON THE FUTURE COMMODITIES
- LINKING OF FUTURES WITH PHYSICAL
- TRIAL – PUTTING FUTURES AND QUOTING PHYSICAL USING FUTURES
- INTRODUCTION TO LOGISTICS
- UNDERSTANDING EXECUTION PROCEDURES
- SALES AND PURCHASE CONTRACTS
- LETTER OF CREDIT
- PAYMENT AND BANKING PROCESS
- FREIGHT AND SCHEDULES
- GAFTA CONTRACTS ON EXECUTION PROCESS
- FOLLOW UP OF CONTRACTS AND SCHEDULING METHOD